Friday, September 22, 2006

Family.

Everyone has family, and I loved getting to see some of mine during August (well through Labor Day weekend). The following are just a few of them. My two grandmothers, my cousin (who is close in age to me and I count her as one of my best friends), and then the baby of one of other cousins (not the Dad holding her...but isn't it so sweet to see a Dad so in love with his daughter?).

I had so much fun seeing everyone, taking thier portraits (when they let me), and that little baby is so sweet! I can not wait until my other cousin has her baby!!! I hope to be able to continue to do some sessions for my family, and I was thrilled to get portraits of my grandmothers to preserve for my children.







Now...to work on the photos I took of my grandmother's flowers and garden. She has the most amazing blueberry bushes, they are over 6 feet tall and loaded with blueberries. I would show them to you, but my own mother and aunt would not speak to me for months if I did as they are in them picking those blueberries.

No comments: