Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Just for you, S.

I am sure everyone knows how it is. You have dreams for your photo session, getting that perfect photo of your child. But, then, those dreams are shattered when you go through the session. Why? Because you feel like everything did not go well at all. You wonder if I even got anything. Most of the time I do, and I love surprising the families with their session galleries. I love hearing how much you love the images, how moved you were by what I have captured, and how I managed to get an image of your child and those expressions you see daily.

Well, S, here is one of the images I captured this past weekend. M is a wonderful little girl, and I hope this is the smile you were wanting.



This one is for the rest of you. I think her Mom will agree, this is the true M. I love her so much, she is just a joy to be around.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Carla,

THAT IS A GREAT PIC!!! M is a DOLL!

Sonya