Sunday, September 16, 2007

Why do I never show families on the blog?

Well, I've discovered that most adults do not like to see themselves. Myself included. So, since I don't particularly like showing photos of myself off to the internet, I assume others do not. Then, there are safety issues involved. Because I don't want to be in a position of having to remember those who did not wish their photos online, I just don't post them period.

There have been a few times when I really wish I could share a particular image with you, but I wait. I wait to share it with you in the website gallery. Blogs are just so vulnerable for picture stealing that I just do not chance it. Okay, so the real reason is that I don't like having my own photo on this blog, so I give other adults that same courtesy!

Now, kids, well, I love showing off the kids I come in contact with. These clients of mine all have the most gorgeous children, with the best personalities. Every single one of the children I have met are wonderful. Every last one of them.

Take the family I met today, I had a wonderful time with them and I really wish I could have watched the magic sticks trick so I could figure it out, but I didn't want to appear the fool in front of them. So, B, next time I see you, make me watch the trick. I don't promise to figure it out, but I will try. Perhaps I'll have my husband go with me and let him figure it out. He actually likes brain teaser puzzles and such.

Be on the watch for your sneak peek! I'm not sure which photos I will show, but I know I have lots to choose from. Thanks so much for a fun fun fun afternoon!

No comments: