Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Easter!

I had the pleasure of photographing these two cuties this past weekend. Both were not quite sure what to make of me with my camera and lights and backdrop, but they warmed up quickly. We had fun playing with the Easter Eggs, dancing around, and playing with Thomas trains.

This little girl just turned 1 not too long ago. Isn't she darling?



But this image, is one of my favorites. Yes, I know you can't see their faces, but this one I can read her thoughts. Can't you?


"Why does he have all of those eggs? I need more." Then, "How can I get them away from him?"

Aren't siblings great?! Honestly, he did share them with her very well and this was taken during a quick gather up to restock the eggs around them. We were playing a little bit by this point.

No comments: