Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Childhood Fantasy Sessions

I took the boys out to play, because quite frankly I do not seem to do enough of that with them. We had a great time just playing. The kids loved getting to dress up as Pirates and go out to a creek and play around. I would love doing sessions like this for clients! There was not one ounce of posing going on, just capturing my boys as they are. Okay, sometimes I would ask them to "pause right there for just one second" for a shot or two. But this was a totally fun session.

For you, imagination will know no bounds. Unfortunately we will have to abide by trade rights and copyrights for certain characters. Generic pirates, princesses, fairies, knights, cowboys, astronauts, firemen, policemen, military men, etc. are all fine.



No comments: