Monday, October 30, 2006

In honor of Halloween, a comic strip for you!




If you've ever seen me look panicked at your session, then you can pretty much guarantee that I saw that "Err 99" message. Talk about stopping your heart in the middle of a session. The fix is fairly easy, take out the battery and restart the camera. But I've heard, every once in a while that doesn't help and the camera is just dead. That is why I carry a backup camera! I'm sure you thought my 2nd camera was so you could laugh at me when I accidentally choke myself on the 2 straps hanging around my neck.

WhatTheDuck.net has some rather funny (and a few off color) photography jokes. This one though I thought I would share with you. Hope you enjoyed it!

What the Duck is an online comic strip. Viewers are welcome to link, post, copy/paste, or save the strips to their own sites, blogs, forums, newsletters, etc.

What the Duck comics and whattheduck.net are © 2006 Aaron Johnson All rights reserved.

No comments: