Monday, November 06, 2006

Having fun with families this fall!

Having the honor to meet so many families and get a glimpse into the lives of those families is one of the perks of my job. Sometimes during a session I capture an outtake, something funny that happened, or something that happened by accident. This session, I was photographing a family (Grandparents down to the little granddaughter), and toward the end of the session I had the Aunt and Uncle of the little girl off posing romantically. The little girl was eating a snack, and I happened to see her through the lens and focused on her with the Aunt and Uncle out of focus in the background. The expression I captured, was total accident, but to me it looks like little A is saying "Uh-OH look what I saw them doing!"

So here's the "romatically posed Aunt and Uncle" and A's "Uh-oh" expression. Enjoy! Yes, I proofed the one of A solely to share with you on this blog!




But perhaps, little A's expression should have been when she caught her Aunt and Uncle acting up. Yes, she was watching intently as well (but she was concerned for her beloved Aunt mostly).

No comments: