Monday, January 15, 2007

Did you enjoy the beautiful weather?



We sure did! While I have sessions to edit, slideshows to put together, and various other work to do, I could not stay inside on Saturday! That gorgeous sunshine and warmth were calling us.

We took the kids to ride bikes and walk, and our oldest son learned how to ride his bicycle! Even though we are tired and sore, my husband and I are thrilled he wanted to ride so much (we even went back Sunday). This morning (Monday) he asked to go again. I had to tell him that it was raining and would not be a good day to go.

I am working on a session now, and should have that preview up soon! I am also helping someone shoot a wedding this weekend which means that I will hopefully have some gorgeous wedding images to show (well the details as I will not own the model release form). If you are interested in a session my February is filling up fast, and the best dates in March and April are starting to get filled for those Easter sessions.

No comments: