Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Weddings!

Carla Blankenship Photography has teamed up with a local photographer to offer weddings for 2007! We had our first wedding in January, and here are some of the details and two of my very favorite images.




We are offering to do weddings for one date out of every month. This will allow us to provide the individual attention and our full creativity to each bride while maintaining our own portrait business. We both love children and portrait photography so we did not want to push those clients out as much. Thus, with a limit of one wedding per month, we hope to satisfy those inquiries for wedding photography as well as continue to build our portrait businesses.



If you are interested in having my partner and I do your wedding, please contact me for a consultation appointment! You will get to meet with me (and hopefully my partner) and go over what services we provide and our wedding packages.



LOL! I just noticed that my watermark needs to be updated to the correct year. :)

No comments: