Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Have you had fun this Spring?




WOW what a spring we've had! From beautiful March weather, to cold freezing April weather. I was so busy during Spring Break that I did not grab the chance to take portraits of my boys in their Easter finest. I thought, wrongly as it turned out, that I could grab a shot of them Easter morning in their shorts and short-sleeves. Can you believe how cold it was? Instead of my vision, I ended up with lovely images of them hunting Easter eggs in their winter coats! Of course I could not convince my two boys to do anything but Star Wars eggs. Poor Yoda lost an ear in the bush, and we never did find it.

Thanks to all my clients who were flexible with rescheduling due to weather and freezing temps! You all are the best.

I am loving this baseball season so far, all the chances to see the little kids through the big kids playing baseball. I find myself cheering for the kids while taking the action photos. I have so much fun at the games, and I hope the kids love the images I take of them. My only wish is that I had an even bigger lens!

No comments: