Sunday, April 29, 2007

A special Mother's Day sale!

I have had multiple women tell me that I should push the jewelry for Mother's Day and somehow inform their husbands they want a necklace, or a bracelet, or a set.

So, here is my push to those husbands! I know that we can not have the actual jewelry back by Mother's Day, and I know that most of you men are not 100% comfortable getting your children dressed for portraits AND picking out the portrait for your wife. As a result, I am offering a pre-paid plan. If you purchase a session and jewelry for your wife you will have a nice gift certificate with sample photo of the jewelry to hand to her for Mother's Day.

This sale ends Friday May 4th (so I have plenty of time to get the gift certificate printed).

"A Special Mom" - Pre-pay for a session (that's $100) and you get $75 in credit for a piece of jewelry that I am offering for 25% off the normal selling price! This session must be used within 1 year.

What this means - 50% off the session fee of $50, then you get 25% off any jewelry item (or 2 or 3). The $100 you pre-pay will have $75 of credit (that can be used toward the purchase of a piece of jewelry, and YES it will cover at least a necklace and pendant). Just tell me when you call that it is for "A Special Mom" in your life!

No comments: