Sunday, May 06, 2007

Did you miss me?

I hope not! I spent a wonderful weekend with my Mom and Sister in Nashville at the CK Convention (Creating Keepsakes). It was heavenly. Besides buying way too much scrapbooking supplies like paper and cut outs, I took some classes. Nothing photography related unless you count that photos go in the projects! I made a little chalkboard picture frame (decorated of course), a 6x6 inch cube with photos and turned it into a clock, and some other fun things.

I even took my camera to capture some great shots of our hotel, my family, and some of the neat projects, but you know what I did? I left the CF cards at home! I was forced to go the entire weekend without a camera in my hands, and you know, the sky did not fall!

I'm well rested now, my creative juices are flowing, and raring to go with all the sessions I have lined up in the next few weeks! Thank you all for being understanding while my response time this weekend was a little slower than normal.

No comments: