Thursday, May 17, 2007

This Mom got it!


I walked into their home, and one of the first things I was told was that the kids picked out their own clothes! I loved it. We had an enjoyable afternoon session, complete with silly faces and lollipops. I know that the Mom was wondering if I even got anything she'd like, and I knew I had. Especially since I was shown and told that she adores the close ups of the face (be still my heart, as I love those as well). :)

I wanted to share this ONE image from her session with everyone. That sweet little boy with that adorable grin is precious. You would never know he was capable of the BEST silly faces! I do believe that one day, I'm going to have to make a showcase of those silly faces and show them to you. But for now (especially since I have an image competition coming up), you are left with this sweet innocent face. I know the Mom will love it (almost as much as she'll love the silly faces).

C, in case you are wondering, I'm just about done proofing. I really do need to try and get it down to a reasonable amount for you. But honestly, I'm having a tough time cutting out any of the silly faces.

No comments: