Sunday, June 10, 2007

Baseball Season 2007 is over!



and what a season it was. Business-wise I had a great time taking all the action shots (and yes I'm leaving those up for the teams for a little while longer).

I do not have releases on most of the players I photographed this year, but I will show off my son. He told us today that he was sad baseball was over, and he was going to miss it. I wonder if it is bad of me to be glad it was over. In the past 2 weeks we were at the ballfield every night but 2. He had a great season, and his team did GREAT. I'm extremely proud of them and all they accomplished this year.

1 comment:

DJW said...

Carla,
I truly enjoyed navigating your website. It is great!

I would like to personally thank you for everyting you have done for the 2007 baseball team. This was a wonderful season full of excitement and lots of "W's"! He was very excited to see himself on your website and I am equally excited about the wonderful disk filled with actions shots that you provided for each of us on the team.

I can't wait to have a session with you for my kids. We are long overdue for pics.
Dawn