Saturday, January 12, 2008

12-366


For all my clients. I feel your pain. I know what you are thinking when I leave a session with your 12-18 month old who is ACTIVE and moving. This pretty much sums up my own attempt at 1 year portraits for Katie. I managed to pull a few off, but she was not interested in participating. It was a long, tough session for me. Probably the hardest ever. Of course, it was my own child.

I had all these visions of how I wanted it to go, but alas I was not able to get them since she wanted to see MY face not the camera. Since my husband could not read my mind and figure out what I had in mind. The boys were wanting to help. It was time for dinner by the time we ended.

I am just so glad that all of my sessions with people other than my own family go MUCH better than this one did with Katie.

No comments: