Monday, January 21, 2008

Days 19 and 21

Yes, that means I missed day 18 and day 20. I just forgot to take a photo. We were traveling, busy, and I forgot. I am thinking I need to do something to make sure that I make the attempt, or at least hopefully ensure I do not forget again!

Day 19 and 21 are just snapshots from the point and shoot. I'm not feeling very creative right now, but hopefully this week of slower activities will help refuel me and recharge me!



There was a theme for day 21 - DREAM in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. While a dream about our daughter isn't in the same league as the dream of MLK, it was a dream. It is a dream that is now realized. I had to quickly come up with an image as Katie is soon to go to bed for the night. On short notice (I read the theme and remembered I was supposed to post a photo today about 30 minutes ago) this was the best idea I could come up with.



I hope you all had a wonderful Martin Luther King Jr. holiday weekend! I also hope you stayed warm in the freezing temps!!!

No comments: