Thursday, June 22, 2006

Christmas in July Special!

The kids have chosen to spend some extra time with their grandparents, so I've unexpectedly gotten 3 weekday days open for appointments. So, I thought I would run a special. I know it seems EARLY, but I'm planning my Christmas ads, designing Christmas cards, designing "Happy New Year" cards (for those of us who never make it addressing those cards until AFTER Christmas), and all around just trying to figure out exactly what I am doing for the holiday season regarding the photos. The only "sets" I will not have available will be the nativity set and the Christmas tree (unless you want to put up your own tree). But the Santa hats, the wreath, the ornaments will all be available. OR we can do an outdoor session for your family. I'm toying with a few other ideas as well.

So, anyone who books during July for a Christmas/Holiday/New Year session, will get their cards 25% off the current rates. If you can not make July, but you book an appointment during the month of July specifically for those Holiday portraits, you will get 10% off the current rates for your cards no matter when the appointment falls! So, if you know you want a Christmas photo of your kids, and you book it by July 31st, you can get 10% off the cards...even if the date of the session is in October!

No comments: