Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day!

I hope that all of you had a wonderful Father's Day! Especially those who are celebrating it for the first time as a Dad.

I have had the priviledge of having a session with this one family, young couple "newly" married to me (I'm celebrating 10 years of marriage this year), and the Dad was so obviously "IN LOVE" with his newborn daughter. Just precious.


What I found even more endearing is that the little girl clearly loves her Daddy. She calmed right down when he held her, and when he laid her down on his chest.

So what did you all do for Father's Day? We took the boys to see Disney/Pixar's Cars and then took my husband out for dinner. I will say that we thoroughly enjoyed Cars, and my oldest is still talking about tractor tipping.

No comments: