Sunday, June 11, 2006

Whirlwind

I've had a fun past 2.5 weeks! Not only have I gotten to deliver portraits to various clients (and see their looks of joy when they finally see that print in person), but I have had so much fun photographing lots of little girls and one boy for the portrait side of business.

When I get a chance I want to share with you all some of these images. All of these kids are precious! One family was a pair of siblings, and the Mom told me she wanted one of them together. Now, I may not show it, but I sweat bullets inside when any parent wants a beautiful photo of the siblings. I honestly can not control how this will go. I can typically get any child to smile naturally for me, but getting 2 (or sometimes more) to smile or even look naturally AND look at me at the same time is hard. I am never 100% positive that I have gotten the shot until I download the session to my computer. Imagine my surprise when I opened this session and found not one, but multiple shots of these children where they were both looking at me and smiling!

No comments: