Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Mr. Bear - shilouette



Okay, I have to admit, I took 3 shots of Mr. Bear today. I wanted a shilouette, and the first shot I had a lovely perfectly exposed bear. Just a beautiful portrait of Mr. Bear. OOPS!

The 2nd shot, was almost exactly like the above except it had a little hand and "hook" as helpers for me. After explaing to my son that I didn't need his hands in the photo I finally got the above. Not totally what I was going for, but fairly close. I then took some cute mostly perfectly exposed photos of my son being silly (not going to share here though).



Later in the day, I caught my cat up from his daily snooze (it lasts practically all day so this is a rarity to see him up and about). Doing the 365 photo challenge means that I have a camera out, loaded with CF cards for shooting on, and a fully charged battery. It means that I captures some everyday photos of my children, and got a few of the cat as well! I think I'm going to like this challenge until it comes time to scrapbook 2007.

No comments: