Monday, February 19, 2007

Days 3 and 4

AKA "Carla is not keeping up with this!"

These are Mr. Bear (used in a creative way) assignment #3. This time I used Mr. Bear to hold a rose (from my Valentine's bouquet). I spent more time making sure I had the effect I wanted before taking a photo so that I could stick with the guidelines of the actual assignment.




I had to take a photo of him actually holding the rose (I used a rubber band to hold the hands together).

Then day 4 I lost Mr. Bear. He is somewhere in the kids bedroom, and since those are a mess I'm not sure when I will find him again. If anyone is going to pick one object to shoot for an entire week, it's probably best not to choose a favorite toy of your child. Just a thought. So, here I decided to capture that bouquet I got from Dh.


No comments: