Monday, March 05, 2007

Back to business!

Yes, I have totally be slacking with the daily photo postings. I have been taking photos, just not posting them.

sorry to leave this blog for so long, but we left for vacation last week to Disney. I had expected to have internet access at the hotel we were staying (off-site for the first time in forever), and was surprised to learn we had none. I even put in the closest Starbucks into the GPS to see if I could find it to look at email, but alas it was not close enough for a post-Disney day trip.

The kids and I had a magical wonderful time, and if you want any Disney tips or just talk Disney with me, please do so! I adore everything Disney (and if you ask I'll even tell the parents where some of the 100,000 point targets are in Buzz Lightyear ride). As soon as we get settled back in, I'll post some photos of our vacation. They are mainly snapshots, but I think you will enjoy them anyway.

I am going to be moving the location of my blog as I am having fits getting the archives working. This means that the photos will not transfer though. I'm sorry for all my blog-stars who will lose their photos on the blog. I'll see what I can do to put more up on the new site (which will probably be the basic free hosting for blogger sites).

If you sent an email to me in the past week, and I have not already replied (except for the ones I talked on my cell phone with), then please resend the emails. I know of one email that never made it to me. Thanks!!

No comments: