Saturday, March 17, 2007

Team Photos and Sports

I've mentioned to a few people I have talked to that I have a special for coaches (or Team Moms if they would rather) this year. It's a free basic package for one person on the team (yes you can get package A). It does not include the extra $5 to add trading cards to the package (yes that would mean coaches, or the Team Mom, could get package A free and pay $5 for the trading card option).

If I do not mention it to you, I will tell you when I am taking the team photos. Of course, if I get busy and someone forgets to mention it, then I will return the coaches money for the basic package! :)

This is just my own way of saying thanks to all those parents who have the distinct pleasure of being there for all of our kids. Being there early to set up, do the detailed work of contacting everyone for practices, games, and rain outs, and for making sure that each of our kids have wonderful memories of their time playing sports.

Thanks!

No comments: