Friday, March 30, 2007

Celebrating Adoption

I am very excited to share Celebrating Adoption with you! Being in process of adopting, I have a huge heart for adoption. I have wanted a way to say "Congratulations" to families, and I would donate sessions to those families I knew had adopted. Last year I was talking with a friend who mentioned she did the same and how we both wished there was something organized for this purpose.

Our thoughts and dreams took shape in her mind, and she started a program that has literally blossomed. It has been a joy to see so many other photographers join us.

So, here is the official introduction of the Celebrating Adoption website, www.celebratingadoption.org.

If you know of any families who are in the process of adopting, or have adopted in the past year, please have them contact me or another photographer listed. Please share this anyone you know who has adopted in the past year, or who is in process of adopting.

I have room for one Celebrating Adoption session per month. As my months fill up quickly, please be sure to contact me well in advance to book your session.

No comments: