Friday, November 23, 2007

Holiday Deadlines

It now comes down to this, I really do not like deadlines. I don't like enforcing them. However, my own print lab, the jewelry supplier, the card makers, and the mail all have deadlines in order for me to get things back by Christmas. Which is all well and good, but I still need to then get it you!

So, the deadline for ordering anything for Christmas delivery is due by November 30th.

What about China? Well, we are hoping to travel no later than December 13th. We've had to adjust our schedules more than once during this process, and the latest adjustment puts us leaving either 12/6 or 12/13. Personally I am hoping for 12/6. Since we will be in China for 2 weeks, you can see how close that cuts it for getting prints and special orders delivered. I do have a plan, and it involves you all meeting either some great dear friends OR my amazing brother. Please, though, try to have all orders in quickly as it will help me to get them back to you quickly.

Those with orders already placed, I'm waiting on the rest of deliveries and the Holiday has interfered with normal turnaround times and shipping times!

No comments: