Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What are you Thankful for?

I've been thinking about this for the past week. What am I thankful for? I keep thinking about my children, and the health that we enjoy. God has truly blessed us until our cup overflows.

These two babies were wonderful, and I ended up with many shots that I love. They were supposed to have their session earlier this month, but I caught a cold and I did not want to give it to them! I loved spending time with them for their session, and the parents were so with it for having two newborns in the home. Their big brother is so very proud, and took me immediately in to see them. He pointed out which baby was which, and I could see just how proud he was of his new brothers. I think he's going to be a great big brother!



I hope that all of you reading this blog, and all my clients have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I truly hope your blessings are overflowing.

1 comment:

annecoop said...

Beautiful boys!

I didn't have two at a time so I guess you're all feeling two times the joy I felt when Jay and Alan were born--and 28 and 35 years later. It's hard to believe how much joy these little guys can give us! I can't wait to see them and hold them. I'll bet Ethan is just as surprised and proud of his little brothers!

Love, Aunt Bitsy