Saturday, November 24, 2007

Last session for 2007...

I just finished proofing my last session for 2007*, and wow, what a year it has been! Thank you, all of you, for everything. From trusting me to capture those special moments in your life to caring about my own special moments. I truly appreciate how much each of you care about how our adoption plans are coming along. I have been touched by your sadness that it has taken so long, touched by your willingness to be flexible, and awed by your wanting to know how things are going so badly that you send me emails to ask!

While I won't have sneak peeks of clients until after I am home from China (and recovered from jet lag), I will be posting some of my favorite images from this year, some favorites that were taken just for me, and some of my own family. I will also be working on updating the blog layout, the website, the portfolios, and getting ready for 2008!!

Do not forget that I will post a link to our adoption blog so you may follow along on our journey and see photos of China, and most importantly Miss Katie!

*as always baby planners and newborns who arrive can be worked in

No comments: