Thursday, June 05, 2008

ABC's of Me

I came across this fun little post on my friend (and extraordinary photographer) Shannon’s blog, so I joined in the game of tag.

A is for age:
32, but sometimes I feel ever so much older

B is for burger of choice:
Veggie Burger in Disney World!

C is for what kind of car you drive:
Honda Odyssey.

D is for your dog’s name:
I don't have one.

E is for essential item you use everyday:
my computer

F is for favorite TV show at the moment:
Battlestar Galactica

G is for favorite game:
Big Brain Academy

H is for Hometown:
*too personal for the internet*

I is for instruments you play:
Piano and French Horn

J is for favorite juice:
Pineapple Orange

K is for whose butt you’d like to kick:
No one at the moment

L is for last restaurant you ate at?
Moe's

M is for your favorite Muppet:
Kermit - it's not easy being green

N is for Number of Piercing:
2 - one in each ear if they've not grown back already

O is for overnight hospital stays:
2 - childbirth stays

P is for people you were with today:
My hubby and kids, the people at karate, the people at therapy, the people at Starbucks, the people at Moe's, the people at Gamestop, and the people at Target. Just a normal day! ;)

Q is for what you do with your quiet time:
Read

R is for biggest regret:
It's too hard to choose.

S is for status:
Married.

T is for time you woke up today:
8:15. Had to be at therapy by 9:30, I overslept.

U is for what you consider unique:
Unique about me? or just Unique?

V is for vegetable you love:
Oh...ummm...all of them? Yes, including brussel sprouts

W is for worst habit:
over analyzing situations.

X is for x-rays you’ve had:
1 that I remember.

Y is for yummy food you ate today:
My Starbucks drink - a true treat!

Z is for zodiac sign:
Aries

Tag to anyone who wants to play!

No comments: