Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Fall schedule

I am sitting down creating my schedule for this fall, and due to exciting family happenings it is very likely that I will be out of the country for 2 weeks in November. This means that my holiday rush season must be as complete as possible by the end of October!

Watch the blog for the announcement of a sale that I will have to celebrate my news, and for thanking all of you in your help to get these sessions done before we travel. I will be contacting all my baby planners to get you all scheduled soon!

In anticipation of this rather rushed season, I will be opening up a new shooting day. I will be able to possibly accommodate 2 clients per Friday. Since I have had inquiries about my schedule for fall sessions, I would encourage anyone wanting to book a specific date to do so quickly.

I've got people getting on the books all the way through October already, so I anticipate the more popular days going quickly!

No comments: