Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sometimes I just love a session

This happened recently to me. I was emailing with the Mom about her upcoming session, and I was brainstorming for fun new ideas. She told me her daughter loves pink, loves "makeup," and loves dressing up. So there I was, in "new mommy to a girl" bliss, and I thought of all those photos I had seen over the past 2 years that showcased a real "girly girl" in the portraits.

I met little M, and while she is a girly girl, she is also full of life. I loved her! We let her be herself, and I tried my best to capture that special spark that makes M...well M!



Then, I got to meet her big brother B. He was so cute (but since I know my own boys don't like to be cute, let's say he was a true gentleman!). He let me photograph him in his room, but I quickly realized that at his age, he's in that awkward stage of leaving behind the toddler/preschool favorites and going toward being such a big boy. He's between the ages of my 2 boys, and I know, if they ever could meet it would be instant friendships.



Thanks so much M and B for showing me your home and letting me get to know you!



Mom to these 2 beauties, I'm getting there, and I anticipate getting your proofs to you in a day or so! :)

No comments: