Saturday, July 28, 2007

A request from clients

I've been told by a couple of clients that I really should put up the sneak peeks much much faster. They would prefer immediately after I get home from the session, but would accept within 24 hours.

I appreciate your excitement, and I understand it is hard to wait. While I can not guarantee within 24 hours, I will do my very best to provide those sneak peeks that quickly but it might take up to 48 hours! LOL

So, in the spirit of this new found ambition to get sneak peeks up quickly...I have a LOT of work to do tonight so that I can try to flood my blog with all the sneak peeks I have waiting in the wings. :)

I love that all of you LOVE your sessions and are that excited about seeing the prints. Thanks so much for the feedback on my sneak peeks not being quite fast enough.

No comments: