Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Only a little late!



4th of July photos from our family. I'm sure that none of you procrastinate over photos from holidays and viewing them, getting them ready to print, and then even putting them in scrapbooks, right? Here's my little secret, I'm very behind on all my scrapbooks. So far behind that I'm looking at over 2 years of my personal photos stored on the hard-drive, stacked in envelopes, or *gasp* put in non-acid proof plastic baggies for sorting.



Yes, I'm that far behind.



So, I'm sure it's not surprising that it has taken me 2 weeks to even LOOK at the photos from July 4th holiday. Actually, I guess since I went to a workshop that weekend as well and I have looked and edited those images, I've actually looked at some. Just not ones of my boys!



But I finally did it! What else was I going to do while uploading orders to my lab? Okay, yes, I could be editing all those sessions I've had lately (and I'm working on those sneak peeks, but for now, I wanted to share my boys). :)



I don't think they had a good time, do you?!

No comments: