Monday, October 15, 2007

Aren't these two girls beautiful?



I fell in love with their dresses, with their smiles, with their laughter, and their love for each other.



I remember talking to their Mom during our paperchase for adopting Katie, and due to what we talked about I started considering other aspects of China adoption. Mainly Special Needs, and how really what I consider special needs and what is considered special needs in China adoption are totally different things. Thus, that conversation helped to lead us to Katie.



To say I have a soft spot for this family is an understatement. Okay, so I have a soft spot for any family that has ever adopted or is adopting.

1 comment:

Allison aka Mom 2 China Girls said...

Carla, I love the pictures of our girls. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! Thank you!
Allison