Thursday, October 04, 2007

Don't Panic!

If you are trying to reach the online ordering gallery, please don't panic. I still have images on my hard drive, but I did accidentally delete the entire ordering gallery. I have all orders that had been placed by 5pm October 4th, so nothing is missing there.

However, I'm going to have to re-upload everything and restore settings. It will take me a few days.

That's what I get for trying to update software at 1am, right? I even broke the cardinal rule my computer science professors drilled into my head:

"Always make a copy of the folder you are working on BEFORE making changes and BEFORE deleting files."

Oops! I know I can fix it, but the time involved is my biggest concern at the moment. If you were working on orders, or had questions, please contact me directly and I will do my best in this situation!

No comments: