Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Holiday Cards 2007

I have just about gotten all the Holiday Cards ready for putting on the online gallery so all of my awesome clients can look at them and decide which one they would like for themselves!

Some info on these, they are all sized for 5x7, but some can be resized to another size if you so wish. Colors and text are somewhat customizable. Last, but certainly not least, I have an "exclusivity clause" from my studio. This means, when you choose the template then it is yours. However, there are other studios in our area and they might have bought similar templates. I don't think they did, but I can not guarantee that. Any photo from your gallery can be used in any card, but the orientation must match (horizontal to horizontal and vertical to vertical).

I will be sending out an email to all the clients for this fall and all the clients who have qualified for the free 5x7 file for a Holiday Card with the access code to the card gallery!

Watch for samples on this blog soon as well!!

No comments: