Saturday, August 11, 2007

Wow!

I sent out my Holiday special, and I'm just about booked up! There are a few more days left on it, and a few (very few) session slots available so if you want to join in the fun, please let me know.

Details: Book a session with me by August 15th, spend $500 minimum portrait purchase and get 1 5x7 file (worth $150) for use in holiday cards. I will either create a photo card for you print, or give you the file to put in your own holiday card.

August is completely booked (unless you have a newborn).
September has a couple of slots available, and even some on the weekends!
October is just about completely booked.
November & December have no openings.

Since we will be traveling out of the country sometime this fall, my policy is that if you are scheduled before we leave I will shoot your session after we return (if it's not completed before we leave). I will not be taking on new sessions (except for baby planners) after we get home.

No comments: