Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I know this family has been patiently waiting



Their really sweet little boy and handsome big boy were awesome! I loved getting to know them and see their rooms. This photo is actually just a little too blurry for a large print, but I just had to show off how much fun they are. They were laughing and giggling through so much of the session, and it totally warmed my heart to see how close they are.




I love little baby feet, the cute little toes, and this little foot has to be one of the cutest I've seen since my own little boys' feet.



I was so happy the parents did what I asked without comment, and let me take a photo of their feet on the bed. I loved how this turned out, and how you can see the little one drinking his milk and watching the Wiggles. Well, okay, you can't see the Wiggles, but I know that is what he was watching. :)



What sweet boys they are! Poor little guy here had just had a slight fright (his balloon had popped).

I'm working on the rest of this session, and I hope to have it done by the end of the week. This session was less about the posed photos, and more about interactions. Wonderful, loving, family interactions. I love seeing families who are so in love with each other. Thanks for allowing me to capture that love!

No comments: