Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sometimes things happen.

What I love about all my clients is how extremely flexible they are. For example, this past weekend I went to meet a family with their 1 year old daughter at the Hampton Cove waterfall. I show up, and it's empty.

What? The waterfall is empty? No water? No falls? NO PICTURES!

The family was very understanding, and we ended up rescheduling for an upcoming week. I'm sorry they had to get their daughter dressed up for nothing, and will have to get her dressed up again (she looked so cute too!). I asked the workers draining it how long it would be empty and was told that hopefully by next weekend it would be going again.

Which meant that I now had to call my other sessions for this week and reschedule those! Well, some opted for other locations. Thanks everyone for being so incredibly flexible!!!

No comments: