Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Something a little different from me






Typically I do sessions of families or little children, so I was thrilled when a graduating Senior of the class of 2008 gave me a call. I could apply things I had learned at the workshop, and I had a subject that would stay in one place long enough to play a little.



This High School Senior has really impressed me, and I will thank God if any of my children are as poised, caring, and lovely (and I'm not just talking about how beautiful she is, it's the personality she has that is truly breathtaking) as this young woman is.



I was not aware of what a golden opportunity I was handed. This beauty was willing to really play and try some fun things. Such as the following:




Doesn't she look like a princess there? I think so.

No comments: