Tuesday, April 29, 2008

31 cent night at Baskin Robbins

When I was pregnant with my oldest son I ate a scoop of Baskin Robbins Ice Cream (BRIC) nightly. It could be why I gained 64 pounds. World Class Chocolate was (and still is my favorite). Or Triple Chocolate something or other is my favorite. Mississippi Mud Pie is also good. Perhaps we should say "anything chocolate" is my favorite!

So, when I saw this online I knew that I needed to share this with EVERYONE! I sent it to my husband, and his response was no fun..."Do you realize how crowded it will be?" Well, crowded or not, YUM! Then, if you have the ability to donate to the fallen firefighter's fund, that's just a bonus don't you think?

Actually, I have not called to verify that our Baskin Robbins is participating, so you might want to do that if you are driving a long distance.

No comments: