Sunday, April 27, 2008

Isn't she beautiful?

I was recently contacted by this lovely young woman to do a Senior session. After a few tries to get this scheduled and a location picked out, we succeeded and it was so incredibly worth it. She's absolutely gorgeous (and she's just as pretty on the inside).



I love doing High School Seniors because they are always bursting with life and dreams. They have so much to look forward to, and I have such a good time discussing their future plans with them.





I was mesmerized by her eyes, especially when I would have her look up at me and the sky really helped to pop the blue and brighten them.



Oh LOOK who snuck in for a portrait during the session! She had a little sister there who was a great help to me.


I love the youth and joy in this photo. I saw the dandelions in the grass, and one of my favorite childhood memories was picking them, making a wish, and blowing them. I had an idea of a juxtaposition of this young lady on to verge of adulthood with that quintessential childhood act. The reality of facial expressions while blowing a dandelion turned out to not always be the most flattering. ;) But she was willing to try, and that is always a bonus. This image, though, was a pleasant "bonus" from trying to get that shot in my vision.

No comments: