Wednesday, April 23, 2008

We are going to Disney!

yes we are! Yes AGAIN! It's not for 290 more days though.

In our beginning to plan mode, I did try for a fall vacation to Disney. It was quickly vetoed as we are going to DC this year as well. I even tried for a long weekend trip, but that was a no go. Not even with the "Free Dining" that is offered in September. If you have been wanting to go to Disney, I will HIGHLY recommend the "Free Dining" offer for August and September (select dates). If you have any questions about it, please feel free to contact me. I love talking about all things Disney.

I am excited to be planning our next trip though, even if it seems like it is a long way off. I've even started scouting out new outfits for Katie to wear, and trying my hand at making a few as well. We will see how far I actually get with that venture. This is my first attempt, and I will freely admit I did not make this at all. I watched it be made. I helped plan it. I know how to make it. Does that count?

No comments: