Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I just love this little boy!



I do not often have sessions where I have such serious little ones, but I love those serious looks. I love smiles, but the big wide eyed faces of serious little ones are really special to me. This little boy, who was not too sure of me at first and would not look at me, is especially close to my heart.


We spent some time petting the dog...


a little bit of time playing around with his big brother...


...some more time smelling flowers and in the end, it all paid off with eye contact, serious looks, and yes a tiny little smile or two.



Okay, it might have been that gleeful ride down the driveway on the tricycle with big brother! Those two do share a special bond. I just love capturing their moments through my lens.

No comments: