Friday, April 25, 2008

Baseball 2008


It's that time of year again. The time of year that finds our family spending half of our weeknights at the ballfield. Okay, this year, it seems like more than half are spent there as we have 2 playing. Saturdays are full days of sessions and ballgames. Sundays are wonderful days of rest (unless a session is scheduled). Weather, as always, throws a kink in every plan.

Anyone calling me these days might hear baseball game noise, or hear me in mid-sentence to tell Katie NOT to put that in her mouth...promptly followed by a groan. I love baseball being played by kids, I really do. However, I'm looking forward to June when my personal life slows down just a little bit.

I am in the midst of all my client proofing, prepping for orders, and getting the ball teams ordered. I have seen some truly spectacular kids this spring and am looking forward to the next few months. So many new faces, so many new friends. If you are interested in a session for this summer, I am booking July and August now. Email me at carla@carlabphotography.com!

No comments: