Monday, May 05, 2008

Beautiful 2 year old

I've had the distinct pleasure of watching this young lady grow up to be a wonderful 2 year old (and yes she IS wonderful).


She played a little shy with me (but notice those beautiful eyes peeking out from sniffing the flower).


She had her special friend with her, and I love taking images with the special friends. I had one growing up, and I wish I had a photo of me as a child with that bear (and my fuzzy blanket). I know her parents will treasure the photos of that lamb with their daughter in years to come.


She had a good time with her parents more than she did with me (remember she was a little shy with me). She pointed out the trees, the flowers, and the water. It was so cute.


Then her attention was captured, she turned her back and sat down...


What so so intriguing to her you wonder?

Dirt! Her parents told me that she loves playing in dirt. I love girls who aren't afraid to get a little dirty.

No comments: