Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We barely got done with the outdoor photos before the rain! They were troopers to the end. I had so much fun with these kids, singing, acting silly, and playing. Their backyard is so pretty, and I know my own kids would love that tire swing!


She has such a good singing posture, and she loves to sing. What are her favorite songs? "If your happy and you know it," "The Barney Song," and "Row, Row, Row your Boat."



She was singing and doing the hand motions for one of the songs. I just loved all her facial expressions. So lively, so animated, so incredibly adorable!


But her brother had the very best silly poses and faces!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the bw silly face is my favorite!!! If that were my son, I would have that one hung in his room or a family area. That is too cute!

Libby Brady said...

Oh wow! These are all STUNNING!