Sunday, May 11, 2008

These children will melt your heart!

I feel like she's asking her brother how much she is supposed to smile at that silly woman with the black box to her face.

These two children love each other so much. He would hug her, she would hug him back. They played ring-a-round the rosie, and they imitated each other. I know the parents got a work out (keeping active little ones from the water), but I hope they feel it is all worth it!

See, she did warm up to me. OK, she was more interested in what her brother was shaking that made noise.

Isn't her dress beautiful? I loved it!

Her brother's outfit was gorgeous too, isn't it?

2 comments:

Jason_Lenentine said...

I decided to check out your blog and was surprised to see some people we recognize! Can't wait to see the rest!

Jason & Wendy

Anonymous said...

oh my drop dead gorgeous!