Thursday, May 22, 2008

June 1st - Price Increase

I know we all hate it when prices go up, but believe me when I say this it necessary! As gas has gone up, my expenses for traveling to sessions, traveling to deliver prints, and meeting for ordering sessions have increased. In addition, shipping costs for prints and other items for the business have increased raising the cost for those items. Then, like they have each year, the lab has increased prices of the actual prints as well! I tried to wait as long as I could, but looking ahead at ever increasing prices for gas I thought it was time.

Effective June 1st, a new price book will be in effect. This will ONLY apply those of you booking a session on June 1st or later! All sessions booked prior to June 1st will be on the "old prices" and "old session fees." It's only fair as they have been waiting for their session time to come up.

Session fee is going to a flat $75, travel outside a specific radius (30 miles) from my home will incur a set fee per mile past the 30 mile radius. Mileage will be determined based on Mapquest miles stated.

Anyone who books a session prior to that date will have their choice of "old" prices or "new" prices if their session is after June 1st. I am creating some new packages based on things clients have asked for in the past.

No comments: