Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I can not believe it is summer already!

Where has the time gone? Wasn't it just yesterday we were shivering in the snow flurries and battling illnesses like the flu? It seems we blinked, and it's time for swimming, hiking, camping, vacations, summer camps, playing with friends, and having fun.

I've opened my summer months for sessions, and June is almost completely full, July is filling up quickly, and not so many people are asking for August outdoor sessions at the moment. If you were wanting a session during this time of sunshine, outdoors fun, childhood fun days, you need to talk with me soon!

I do have some great ideas for sessions during the summer, so if you just know you want portraits taken then talk to me about those ideas. Perhaps we'll come up with something that strikes a chord in your heart strings, that will make you remember these summer days spent with your children!

Now, for those of you who like to really plan ahead, I'm taking names for those who are interested in fall sessions and will contact those people first when I open the months up for sessions! If you have a particular date in mind, or just know you want those brilliant fall leaves, then please let me know that as well.

No comments: